Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Read This Week


  • The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mysteries #1) by Carolyn Keene. This was this week's Throwback Thursday post. This was my first Nancy Drew mystery! 4 out of 5 stars.
  • "Hatsukoi." (Ren'ai Rensai #2) by Hildred Billings. Reviewed for my erotic book blog, The Book Babe: After Dark. 4 out of 5 stars.
  • A Small Town Thanksgiving (Forever, Texas #8) by Marie Ferrarella. To be posted on Wednesday, 11/27/13. Reviewed as Thanksgiving Reading.
  • A Journey to the New World: The Diary of Remember Patience Whipple (Mayflower, 1620) by Kathryn Lasky. To be posted for Throwback Thursday (Thanksgiving edition!), Thursday 11/28/13.
  • The Wicked Confessions of Lady Cecelia Stanton by Viveka Portman. Reviewed for my erotic book blog, The Book Babe: After Dark. 3 out of 5 stars.
Currently Reading


  • A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. Audiobook. I actually just finished this one, but I only count books finished on Sunday or before as "read" for this post. I'll be posting the review for this soon!
  • Holiday Royale by Christine Rimmer. I'm trying to read Christmas books to post during Christmas time. I've read like three and I'm already getting sick of them.
  • The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan. I've been reading this for about 3 weeks now. I keep putting it down for days and weeks, but this week I'm really going to focus on it. Promise.
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker. Been reading for about two months. Sigh. I did make progress though, I read one chapter this week...
Other Posts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...