Saturday, November 23, 2013

23 Books You Didn’t Read In High School But Actually Should


Buzzfeed comprised a list of 23 Books You Didn't Read in High School But Actually Should. I own many of these or have them on my to read wishlist. Like my other lists that I'm keeping track of, I'm not actively reading from this list, just checking them off as I happen to read them.

Progress: 5 out of 23
  1. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  2. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  3. Night by Elie Wiesel
  4. Lord of The Flies by William Golding
  5. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
  6. The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger
  7. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  8. 1984 by George Orwell
  9. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  10. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  11. Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
  12. Animal Farm by George Orwell
  13. Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
  14. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf 
  15. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  16. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
  17. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
  18. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
  19. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  20. Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
  21. Beowulf by Anonymous
  22. Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
  23. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...