Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Currently Reading


  • "Hatsukoi" by Hildred Billings. Reviewing for my erotic book blog The Book Babe: After Dark. I really loved the first book in the series and I'm loving this one just the same.
  • The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan. Still reading from last week. I'll go a few days without reading it and then pick it up again.
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker. I haven't read this one all week, I really need to start reading it again!
Read This Week



  • Million Dollar Christmas Proposal by Lucy Monroe. Review to be posted 12/1/2013.
  • Ghost Town at Sundown by Mary Pope Osborne. 4 out of 5 stars.
  • Kristy's Great Idea (Baby-Sitters Club #1). 4 out of 5 stars. Reviewed for Throwback Thursday.
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen. Review to be posted 2/1/2014.
  • Twice Loved by Wanda E. Brunstetter. Review to be posted 12/4/2013.
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. 5 out of 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...