Wednesday, January 1, 2014

50 States Challenge 2014

Last year I only read books based in 34 states. I didn't actively pursue the challenge, but kept track as I read throughout the year, just out of curiosity. This year, I'd like to actually read books set in all 50 states so we'll see. The only thing I don't like is feeling obligated to read a book that I don't like just to fulfill a challenge, but who knows what books I'll come across. You can see what states and their corresponding books I read during 2013 here.


9/50

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California- Beyond Belief
Colorado
Connecticut- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
Delaware
Florida- The Cost of Love and Sanity
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois- The Middlesteins
Indiana
Iowa- The Weight of Silence
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri- The Maid's Version
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York- The Long Way Home 
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon- Calling Dr. Laura
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin- A Reliable Wife
Wyoming




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...