Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Currently Reading: Calico Brides by Darlene Franklin (Kindle) , Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris (audiobook)

On Pause: Michal by Jill Eileen Smith

Next Up: The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Lass and Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck

New Books: The New York Regional Mormon Singles Halloween Dance by Elna Baker, Unveiled: Tamar by Francine Rivers, Beauty by Robin McKinley

Challenges Completed: Bookworm Bitches Genre Challenge- All Kinds of Everything. The books I read for that challenge can be found in my thread of ongoing Bookworm Bitches challenges, here. The challenge was to read one book from every genre listed.I also completed the Bookworm Bitches May 2013: Monthly Mini: National Recommitment Month. I wrote about that one here and the books I read can be found in the link to the mini challenge within the group. I also started lots more cool challenges and continue to make progress on most of the ones I've already started.

Reviewed Last Week: Grave Consequences by Lisa Tawn Bergren, Hill Country Cattleman by Laurie Kingery, and Trouble in Store by Carol Cox .

Giveaway!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...