I didn't get many books read last week. This week I'm participating in the End-of-the-Year Read-a-thon hosted by Juliababyjen and Danasquare, so I wanted to get a few books out of the way, such as this week's Throwback Thursday book and another book for St. Lucia's Day. This Reading-a-thon last for about two weeks, it goes from December 9th to the 22nd. My goal is to read 6 books. It doesn't seem like much for two books, but this is such a busy time for me I don't want to aim too high. I'll be reading 6 romances that will help jump-start a romance book thing I'm doing for February.
- The Baby-Sitters Club: Baby-sitters' Christmas Chiller by Ann M. Martin.
- Perfect by Autumn Jordan
- Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) by Deborah Harkness
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- Samantha's Surprise: A Christmas Story by Valerie Tripp
- Kirsten's Surprise: A Christmas Story by Janet Beeler Shaw
- Cascade by MaryAnne O'Hara. Current audiobook.
- Intimate Surrender by Laura Landon. Borrowed from Kindle Lending Library.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker. Still. It doesn't help that I read a chapter a week.