Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello, 2014!

Well, I'm a few days late I know. I've been thinking about my goals and aspirations for 2014. I'm usually pretty good at actually keeping  up with my goals and stuff for the year. This year, I have a few focuses. Last year, my focus was mostly on spirituality and I feel I succeeded in that. I even converted to a new religion and was Baptized.



Reading

  • Read more literary fiction.
  • Read 100 books.
  • Read more classics.
  • Complete all the challenges I entered.
Faith

  • Tithe
  • Follow The Word of Wisdom
  • Read my scriptures everyday.
  • Go to church every week.
  • Receive my Temple Recommend
  • Observe The Sabbath properly.
Job

  • Work as many hours as possible.
  • Find a way to make more money? 
Attitude

  • Try to always be positive.
Family

  • No yelling at the children.
  • Get Zachery on track with school.
  • Be smarter about how money is spent and where it goes.
  • Take the children on more outings.
  • Take the children to the movies more often.
Health

  • Exercise daily, keep track.
  • Focus on diet, eat smarter. 
  • Get down to goal weight.
Mind

  • Start working on Bachelor's degree.
  • Keep track of words I don't know.
  • Keep learning American Sign Language and teaching to the children.
  • Spend less time on Facebook and websites with negative people that dumb me down.
Misc.

  • Watch 100 movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...