Friday, January 3, 2014

Book Review: Little Bee


Mini Review:

This book was all the rage a few years ago when it first came out. After reading it, I can't quite determine what all the hype was about. I didn't find the book to be neither good nor bad. It just didn't really garner many emotions from me. The story was sad and very stressful, but I couldn't actually bring myself to care about any of the characters, which seems almost inhuman in regards to the stuff the people in this book have to go through. 

The story and writing was fine, it's just I failed to make a connection with any of the characters which greatly affects how much I like a book. I'm giving Little Bee 3 out of 5 stars.

You can view my challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...