Tuesday, November 26, 2013

32 Books Guaranteed To Make You Laugh Out Loud


Another Buzzfeed list, I love these! Going to check off the books as I read them. Like every other list, I'm not actively pursuing this list, but I do have lots of these books that I need to read.

Progress: 2/32
  1. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling -own-
  2. Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth
  3. I Don't Care About Your Band by Julie Klausner
  4. Fraud by David Rakoff
  5. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding -own-
  6. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
  7. Lamb by Christopher Moore -own-
  8. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
  9. Someone Could Get Hurt by Drew Magary
  10. Wake Up, Sir! by Jonathan Ames
  11. The Stench of Honolulu by Jack Handey
  12. A Walk in The Woods by Bill Bryson -own-
  13. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
  14. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
  15. The Sugar Frosted Nutsack by Mark Leyner
  16. I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron
  17. Essays of E.B. White by E.B. White
  18. Blue Boy by Rakesh Satyal
  19. Thank You, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
  20. The Broke Diaries by Angela Nissel
  21. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller -own-
  22. Dave Berry Slept Here by Dave Berry
  23. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  24. Bossypants by Tina Fey -own-
  25. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde -own-
  26. Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson -own-
  27. How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran -own-
  28. Good Omens by Neil Gaman and Terry Pratchett
  29. Side Effects by Woody Allen
  30. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
  31. Kill Your Friends by John Niven
  32. This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Trooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...