Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Read This Week

This week the End of The Year Read-A-Thon began. There's three book in specific I want to read. Sadly, I've only read one of those books and I'm working on the other! The Read-a-thon goes to the 22nd, but I really don't know if I'll finish all the books in time.


  • Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich. Read for Read-a-thon.
  • Cascade by Maryanne O'Hara. Audiobook.
  • The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell. Audiobook.

Currently Reading


  • Dracula by Bram Stoker. I think I have three more chapters. I am so not into this one.
  • Lions at Lunchtime by Mary Pope Osborne. Reading to my five-year-old.
  • Love Is A Battlefield by Annalisa Daughety. Reading for the Read-a-thon. This one is cute. I just haven't had a lot of time to devote to it.
  • Gods Without Men by Hari Kunzru. Audiobook, really liking it.
  • Intimate Surrender by Laura Landon. Somewhat on hold while I read books for the Read-a-thon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...