Read This Week
This week the End of The Year Read-A-Thon began. There's three book in specific I want to read. Sadly, I've only read one of those books and I'm working on the other! The Read-a-thon goes to the 22nd, but I really don't know if I'll finish all the books in time.
- Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich. Read for Read-a-thon.
- Cascade by Maryanne O'Hara. Audiobook.
- The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell. Audiobook.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker. I think I have three more chapters. I am so not into this one.
- Lions at Lunchtime by Mary Pope Osborne. Reading to my five-year-old.
- Love Is A Battlefield by Annalisa Daughety. Reading for the Read-a-thon. This one is cute. I just haven't had a lot of time to devote to it.
- Gods Without Men by Hari Kunzru. Audiobook, really liking it.
- Intimate Surrender by Laura Landon. Somewhat on hold while I read books for the Read-a-thon.