Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Read This Week


  • A Discovery of Witches. I keep describing this book as "grown up Twilight". Definitely lived up to all the hype, for me.
  • Holiday Royale. Eh, just a sappy Harlequin romance. Review to be posted.
  • The Valley of Amazement. Tears... so many tears.
Currently Reading


  • Dracula by Bram Stoker. My goal this week was to finally finish The Valley of Amazement and Dracula. I finished The Valley of Amazement, but not Dracula. However, I did make progress on it so that's worth something.
  • Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2). Not liking this one as much as the first. I'm just ready for them to find the dang book they're looking for and have it over. I have no interest in the middle ages and so far this entire book is set during that time period.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...