Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Review: Bird Sense


I'm not entirely sure why I decided to read this book, or more accurately listen to the audiobook. I've never been terribly fond of birds, but I think it was on sale on Audible so I thought, "what the heck, sure". I really have no idea, though. I think I may have enjoyed this book more if I read it instead of listened to it. It was hard to really grasp all the facts in passing, by just hearing them. 

The narrator was horribly bland. He was very monotone and I felt like I was listening to a lecture at a British university rather than reading a book. I wish he would have taken on a more conversational tone. I also expected the book to be a bit funner than what it was and have a more conversational tone. It just came off as a bit dry and stuffy to me. 

I'm giving Bird Sense 2 out of 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...