Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Scriptures

Hello, bookworms!

 I have really exciting church news... next Saturday my mom will be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so excited!! I've also been asked to give a talk on the topic of baptism. I've been doing a lot of exciting research and I've found some cool info on the history of baptism and lots of scriptural references. My talk is only supposed to be about 5 minutes, but I could probably teach a college course on it at this point. I really get into public speaking and research. Some more exciting news, I have a friend up North who will be attending her first Sacrament Meeting in the LDS church. She is looking for a new church and I really hope she likes it!

My little sister's coloring pages from her Primary class.







Sunday Humor


*All images found on Pinterest.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...