Monday, May 6, 2013

The Book Babe Checks The Mail

Got these off of Paperbackswap with credits I had for swapping. I don't know when I'll actually get around to reading books I receive from swaps, but one day. I have a lot of ARCs to read right now and those are my main priority.

Love Finds You in Sisters, Oregon

I've heard this one is a bit darker than some of the other Love Finds You... books, but it's still supposed to be good.

An Untamed Land

This one is now free, or was free, on Amazon (so get it, while the gettin' is good). But, I had already accepted the request on PBS. So... here we are. It's okay though. I don't know how many free or very cheap books my Kindle can handle. There's a prequel to this book coming out this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...