Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Currently Reading (books): When The Heart Heals by Ann Shorey

Currently Reading (audiobooks): The Wave: In Search of The Rogues, Freaks, and Giants of The Ocean

Finished Books: Calico Brides by Darlene Franklin, The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E. Ladd 



Finished Audiobooks: Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris, Matched by Ally Condie, The Book of Mormon: A Very Short Introduction by Terry L. Givens

New Books: Sushi For One? by Camy Tang, I won this book in a giveaway on her website. She also sent signed bookmarks! The House At The End of Hope Street by Menna van Praag, this one is an eGalley for review. The Book of Mormon Girl by Joanna Brooks. This is a used book I bought on Abebooks.












Reading Challenges: I've now read my way half way through the United States! It's not as fun as actually traveling, but it's certainly cheaper! The states I've "traveled" to are in red. Pretty much every Goodreads group has a 50 States Reading Challenge, but I've been keeping track of mine in the group Christian Fiction Devourers.


In other reading challenge news I broke 20,000 pages on Bookworm Bitches 1,000.000,000 page challege.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...