Thursday, April 25, 2013

Back From Hiatus

Hello bookworms :)

I've been on hiatus. While I was away I moved and graduated from college. I received my Associate's Degree from Valencia College, which is the number one community college in the country. It's very prestigious, indeed. Like the Harvard of community colleges. Not really, I kid. But, seriously it is the number one community college. That has to count for something ;). I also possibly got divorced while away, but I can't recall if that fell into the timeframe of my hiatus. Sad face.


Psyche. He was stupid. 

Anyhow...

I have a lot of cool posts in mind for the future. To see what I read while I was away visit my Goodreads account. I read lots of neat books. There's a bunch of books I need to read. My priority reading list currently has five books on it. Books that I've paid full price for get priority. I'm pretty frugal though and these were priced pretty well on Amazon. The one on the left The Gladiator by Carla Capshaw, I actually got from a swap on PaperBackSwap. I just really want to read it because the guy on the cover is super hot and it's supposed to be one of the best Love Inspired Historicals. All the books on my priority list are Christian romances.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...