Saturday, January 19, 2013

Starting A Blog

I've been playing around with different blog ideas for a while now. I used to keep an online journal on a few different journaling sites and always enjoyed that. Today, I was reading The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton and I was enjoying all the lovely mentions of flowers in the book, when all the sudden it hit me- the idea for this blog! Well, at least the idea for a type of post that will be included in this blog. Really I plan to have sorts of book-centric posts. Some posts may not always be focused on reading, this is my blog afterall and I'll post whatever suits me. But, the main focus will always be my favorite hobby- reading. Make sure you subscribe via email which you can do over on the right hand side of this page so you can stay up to date with my posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...